- remembering the things you select while on our website, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- remembering data you’ve given (for example, your address) so you don’t need to keep entering it measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
Our cookies are not used to identify you personally. They’re just here to make the site work better for you. You can manage and delete these files as you wish.
Unless the law allows us to, we do not:
- share any of the data we collect about you with others
- use this data to identify individuals
Which cookie providers are we using for necessary purposes?
We use these providers to collect information for necessary purposes.
The Cookies We Set:
- Forms related cookies - when you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Google Analytics - used to assess anonymous website use by visitors and allows us to improve the website.
- Google Tag Manager - this allows us to collect marketing data for those that opt in.
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure the usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price
How do I manage cookie settings?
You can change your cookie preferences at any time by visiting https://www.blackrow.co.uk/#edit-cookie-settings. You can then adjust the available sliders to ‘On’ or ‘Off’. You may need to refresh your page for your settings to take effect.
You can stop cookies from being downloaded onto your computer or another device by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. If you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
To find out more or control and delete cookies as you wish, visit allaboutcookies.org
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer's website.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
For further guidance on the use of personal information, visit the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) website