Blackrow were commissioned for the Mechanical & Electrical installation of a new factory facility in Worksop producing cereal bars and biscuits.
Services: Project Management, Fabrication, Mechanical Installation, Electrical Installation and Installation of OEM Equipment
Project Objective: Installation of a New Production Facility in Worksop, which will supply products to large distribution chains and multinationals in the B2B sector
The project encompassed the concept design and installation of OEM equipment, fabrication and installation of platforms and mezzanines and the fabrication and installation of water process systems, including:
- Fabricate and Install 40-deg / 65-deg Hot Water Pipe System
- Fabricate and Install Domestic Water Pipe System
- Fabricate and Install of 1-off 40,000 Liter Domestic Water Tank
- Fabricate and Install of 2-off 10,000 Liter Hot Water Tanks
- Fabricate and Install 2-off Waste Access Platforms
- Installation of LV Distribution
- Installation of Lighting Busbar System
- Mechanical and Electrically Support for the Installation of OEM
The project also included the design of tanks and pipeworks, lighting and LV/HV distribution.
This was an 18 month project that ran on-time and to budget. This efficiency was supported by our Project Managers and on-site engineers who were able to respond quickly and efficiently to any design changes that were required throughout the life-cycle of the project.
Cerealto are a global private label food manufacturer, supplying products to large distribution chains and multinationals in the B2B sector.