In this role you will work collaboratively with Senior Management and all Operational Teams to ensure all Stores, Transport & Facilities procedures are completed in an efficient and profitable manner
Main responsibilities of the role include:
• To liaise and work collaboratively with the procurement team to ensure the monitoring and maintenance of stock levels, reordering and stock taking in line with company procedures
• Managing all goods in and goods out processes including logistics, couriers, deliveries and quality, ensuring that all material and consumable certification is collected and processed for all departments
• Oversee the Hire Department
• Monitor and manage sufficient levels of PPE equipment and clothing
• Monitoring and maintaining a safe, legal and fit for purpose fleet of vehicles in addition to managing the allocation of these on a day to day basis.
• Ensure all equipment meets H&S and legal requirements including lifting equipment, fork trucks and PAT Testing requirements
• Maintain a safe, tidy and clean working environment across all areas of the business by coordinating cleaning and maintenance services as required
• Monitor and maintain service records for all machinery and equipment, organising repairs and servicing as required
• Responsible for the security and security systems of the premises including safe lock up of all facilities, alarms, CCTV etc
• Negotiate best prices for all service and maintenance requirements
• Maintenance and repair of welfare, workshops and external areas throughout the site
An attractive salary and benefits package is available to the successful applicant.
By post: Blackrow Engineering Co .Ltd.
Estate Road 7
S. Humberside Ind. Estate
By Email: Careers@blackrow.co.uk