Blackrow have been identified as key workers and as a result we are 100% operational across our locations in Grimsby, Chichester and Royston.
We are also cleared to travel to sites for works if the client is happy for us to do so, and of course we are applying and adhering strictly to social distancing guidelines as outlined by the Government.
As a result of this we also have the following measures in place:
- Our office staff who are able to do so are now working from home.
- Staff who are still attending our premises have been advised not to attend work if they are feeling unwell and to follow the isolation periods as outlined by the Government before returning to work.
- All meetings are now taking place with staff, clients and prospective clients via video conferencing. We have set up Microsoft Team to facilitate this.
- We are still taking enquiries from existing and new clients, but these are now being directed via telephone and email. To speak with our team please visit our Contact Us page.
- The social distancing measures for staff entering our premises are regularly washing their hands, keeping 2 meters apart from one another at all times, where 2 meters cannot be adhered to additional PPE has been provided, regular sanitisation of surfaces, covering the mouth when coughing and sneezing, disposing of all tissues in the bin straight away when used and washing hands immediately, and not touching their face or mouth. In addition all visitors to the site are being asked to fill out our Coronavirus questionnaire before entering the site.
Whilst we expect an update on lockdown measures from the PM next week the safety of our customers and our own employees will always remain our top priority.